Business class passengers are not only able to view the pictures of in-flight meals and in-flight products on the personal TV screen in the seat
but also can freely order the Anytime You Wish service*1 by tapping liquid-crystal touch-panel controller and shopping duty free products
by touching the personal TV screen with greater convenience.
Meanwhile Premium Economy Class and Economy class passengers can glance over the in-flight duty free products on personal TV screens in their seats.
- *1 Anytime You Wish service: Passengers may choose from a variety of Japanese and western dishes any time they wish after the first meal service.
* The order service might not be available according to the condition of in-flight entertainment system.
- Meal service concerned
- Anytime You Wish service
(Cabin attendants directly provide the first meal service with menu)
- Service time
- After the first meal service, passengers may order
any time they wish until one and a half hours before landing.
- Order Anytime You Wish service, meals and
drinks by tapping liquid-crystal touch-panel controller in the seat.
- Service time
- After the first meal service, passengers can order until one and a half hours before landing.
(can view pictures in any time)
- Order in-flight products by touching the personal TV screen in front of your seat.
- Premium Economy Class and Economy Class passengers may glance over the in-flight regular and duty free items on personal TV screen. (The order service is not available)
To Page top