- JAL mobile phone rental service powered by NTT DOCOMO will end on the 31st of January,2014. Thank you for using our services.
- (SERVICE END DATE)
- January 31st , 2014
Please send the rental phone back by due date.
- (AFTER THE SERVICE END)
- Please use Global roaming ready mobile phone.
- Insert your usual SIM into rental phone and you can utilize the same phone number and mail-address used overseas.
- When returning cell-phone at the airport, you will settle rental charge only.
These links will open the NTT DOCOMO, Inc. website.
NTT DOCOMO has roaming agreements with operators all over the world.
You must also have an individual subscription for roaming service provided by the mobile phone
operator that you subscribe with. For more information, contact your mobile phone operator.
- 1. How to Apply
Only available at docomo world counter in the following airports
Narita Airport Terminals 1 and 2, Haneda Airport, Kansai International Airport Terminals 1 and 2, and Central Japan International Airport.
Items Required:Credit card, Passport, SIM Card
- 2. Contents of Rental Equipment
Handset (LG U8500), Battery charger, Phone case, User's Manual
- 3. Fees and Charges
- 1. Rental fees
¥700/day (¥735/day incl. tax)
- 2. Payment
Credit card only (payment in advance)
NOTE:Accepted credit cards
UC, MASTER, VISA, JCB, Diners, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- 3. Call charges
Call charges are billed by the mobile phone operator that you subscribe with
-The maximum rental period for handsets is 30 days (including extension).
- 4. Inquiries
Please contact JAL Cell-Phone Rental Service for further information regarding the handset rental service.
Hours: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (Japan time)
For calls from overseas: +81-44-210-5163
From inside Japan: 0120-250-720 (toll free) available only in Japan
Note: Calls can also be made from PHS or cell phones.