Locations Equipped with I-SCMs
Passengers using e-tickets
- I-SCM check-in may not be available to the following passengers.
- Passengers with seat restrictions (including passengers traveling with children under the age of two who do not have a reserved seat)
- Passengers on code-share flights which are operated by other airlines.
- Passengers with a passport which are not usable with I-SCMs.
- Passengers with seating upgrade awards
* Even when using I-SCM to check-in, passengers will be asked to show their ticket and/or passport to an airport officer to enable confirmation of their travel documents.
Information for code-share flights.
Operating carrier of code-share flight will provide service at airport and in-flight.
Check-in process and service varies by flight.
Please consult with JAL International reservation or your travel agency for details.
If you are traveling on AA operating code-share flight(PDF 322KB)
Conditions of Carriage for AA
If you are traveling on WS operating code-share flight
To Page top