I prefer Dallas. Dallas, For future business The Narita-Dallas/Fort Worth line opened in November 30, 2015! Daily operation starts from March 20, 2016!!
Featuring our extensive network with American Airlines, you can now arrive
into Asia with smooth connections from various cities throughout the
Americas. With 31 cities and 334 flights per week from Central and South
America, your choices are now better than ever.
You can transit to other countries without picking up your baggage.
(Same day transit excluding the United States).
- Example of the main transit line from Dallas/Fort Worth to the United States and Central and South America
- Example of the main transit line from the Unites States and the Central and South America to Dallas/Fort Worth
- *The departure and arrival time is from the March 28, 2017 departure schedule, based on the flight schedule effective on July 1, 2017. Time is in local time.
- *Schedules are subject to change without any prior notice.
Nonstop Service between DFW-Tokyo (Narita) starts November 30, featuring JAL's SKY SUITE 787 aircraft.
With American Airlines' double daily flights , customers now have the convenience of selecting a third flight to Asia.
Tokyo (Narita) - Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) (From March 26 to October 28, 2017)
- *1 From June 1 through June 30, 2017, will arrive 10 minutes later. From July 1 through October 28, 2017, will arrive 5 minutes early and will arrive 5 minutes later.
- *2 From March 26 through May 31, 2017, will arrive 10 minutes later.
- Note: Schedules for March 26 to October 28, 2017 are as of March 28, 2017. All times are stated in local time.
- Note: Please be aware that both flight schedules and aircraft are subject to change without notice.
- Note: Four-digit JL flight numbers are codeshare flights operated by American Airlines (AA) and are subject to only the services provided by AA, including in-flight service, meals, and airport handling.
- +1: Arrives a day after the date of departure
JAL SKY SUITE 787 features the SKY WIDER II seat in Economy Class, which was designed with the concept of becoming the best product in the world in economy class. JAL features one of the largest cabin spaces in economy for a 787 aircraft, thanks to the eight-seat per row layout.
Premium Economy now features an increased seat pitch of approx. 10cm compared to the current model, while adding functionality to the seat to ensure a fresh, well-rested arrival.
Business Class features your own private space with unsurpassed comfort with a seat that reclines into a fully flat bed. And, enjoy the freedom of direct unobstructed aisle access from every seat.
Speedy inspection by exclusive device.
A transfer between each terminal is possible without any stress by using the airport train "Sky Link" service.
DFW Airport is Texas' largest international hub comprised of 5 terminals with convenient shuttle buses and monorails at your service. JAL 's airport counter will be located in Terminal D as shown below.
DFW features the "skylink" shuttle service which offers a convenient way to travel between terminals with trains arriving every 2 minutes.
Speedy transit to cities other than the United States is possible by using "Baggage through service".
In Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, when transit to a country other than the Unites States, the baggage will be sent to the final destination on the same day. As there is no need to pick up baggage, you can transit smoothly to each city other than the United States.
Dallas is a commercial city famous for its association with former President Kennedy.
As you approach Fort Worth, which is situated on the west side of Dallas, you get to experience the feeling of good old Texas.
Museum of President Kennedy who was assassinated in Dallas in 1963. In the museum the life of Kennedy is introduced within the exhibit.
High-rise towers are the landmark of Dallas. You can overlook the town of Dallas from the glass-enclosed observation rooms.
Search lowest price and book now