Changing a booking
The procedure for making changes to the reservation contents (such as date and flight) of purchased tickets is explained below.
Involuntary reservation changeShow
*Please check from the following page about how to change/refund a booking due to involuntary reasons such as flight delay or cancellation.
Change booking on the JAL website
If your original ticket meets ALL the conditions below, you may change the booking through the "Rebook" button on the "Manage booking" screen of the JAL website.
- Your ticket is an e-ticket purchased on the JAL website (PC or smartphone site).
- Your ticket was paid by credit card.
- The fare rules of your ticket permit reservation change.
- It is not an upgrade booking.
- Your booking does not contain an infant who is not occupying seat.
Change booking by phone
Please following the following procedures for making changes through JAL call center (International Reservation and Information).
A prescribed fee may be required when making reservation changes.
STEP1Have your ticket at hand
Please have your ticket (e-ticket itinerary/receipt) at hand before you call.
Notes about reservation changeShow
- Depending on the ticket purchased, reservation change may not be possible due to fare rules. Please check this at the time of reservation.
- Reservation change is accepted on the JAL website, JAL call center (International Reservation and Information), and at JAL Group offices that handle international tickets.
A Ticket Service Fee will be charged for procedures done elsewhere than the JAL website.
- Please bring your ticket (e-ticket itinerary/receipt) when visiting a JAL Group office that handles international tickets.