This is a convenient service whereby international QuiC customers are able to designate their seats, check-in (Web Check-in) and have boarding passes issued using the JAL website or mobile site, making it unnecessary to check-in at the airport on the day of departure.
(*1) At Haneda Airport, you will also need to hold up your boarding pass for the reader at the security checkpoint
Web check-in is available from 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time (local time) until 1 hour prior. In addition, your boarding pass will be emailed to your designated email address from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departures time.
- Depending on the departure airport, you will need to check-in at the check-in counter or Self-Check-in Machine.
- If you have baggage, drop your baggage at the Fast Baggage Drop counter no later than 60 minutes (40 minutes at Haneda Airport) prior to the scheduled departure time of your international flight.
- [Applicable routes]
- All routes operated by JAL international flights
*However, the following flights are excluded.
- Code-share flights operated by other airlines except American Airlines, British Airways and Finnair
- Charter flights
- * A similar procedure to that used for departure from Japan is also available for return fights (local departure time). However, this service is not available at Paris, due to facility constraints.
- * This service is also available for package tours, but please note that this is not available for tours departing Honolulu or Guam.
[Check-in for AA and BA and AY flights]
We have commenced a mutual Web Check-in service in conjunction with American Airlines and British Airways and Finnair.
JAL's Web Check-in service is available as follows:
For flights operated by American Airlines, from 24 hours prior to departure (local time).
For flights operated by British Airways, from 24 hours prior to departure (local time).
For flights operated by Finnair, from 36 hours prior to departure (local time).
- *Some reservations made through travel agencies may not be handled by this system.
- *Check-in for AA and BA and AY flights are not available for mobile site.
As services differ depending on the departure airport, please check below. This service is not available at certain airports due to local laws and regulations, facility limitations, etc. Furthermore, this service is not available for charter flights and code-share flights operated by partner airlines.
To Page top