DANIEL.K.INOUYE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTFlights operated by JAL depart from and arrive at Terminal 1.
Updated : 2017/5/9
- Terminal map
- Terminal guidance of oneworld member airlines
- Japan → Honolulu → Other islands
- Other islands → Honolulu → Japan
Terminal guidance of oneworld member airlines
|Inter Island Terminal||
Japan → Honolulu → Other islands
All passengers arriving at Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport from overseas must process through US Immigration and Customs, regardless of whether they are transiting or staying in Honolulu. Passengers must retrieve all their checked baggage and proceed to the customs inspection area.
After completing the customs inspection, passengers with connecting flights within the same day must present their airline tickets along with the customs declaration form at the JAL Transit Counter located next to Customs to re-check in their baggage.
* Passengers without their boarding passes for their connecting flight may check in at the departure terminal at their connecting air carrier.
Other islands → Honolulu → Japan
Passengers must check to see if their check in baggage is tagged through to their final destination (Japan) in order to transit through Honolulu without retrieving their baggage. Baggage only tagged only to Honolulu will be dropped off at Honolulu and will not be transferred on own to the connecting carrier. The final destination of the baggage may be verified with the baggage claim tag issued when the baggage was checked in.
Details on how to obtain the boarding pass are as follows:
- Departure lobby: JAL check-in counter (your baggage will undergo another inspection).
- Departure gate: Available one hour prior to departure.
* Business Class passenger, JAL Global Club member, or Oneworld Elite Status passenger, may also obtain boarding passes in the Sakura Lounge. The check-in closing time is 30 minutes prior to departure. All passengers are required to complete the process before this time.