To ensure appropriate management of personal information
Thank you for your continued patronage of the JAL Group and participation in JAL Mileage Bank (JMB).
To ensure appropriate management of personal information, we will delete JMB membership information of members who have not accumulated nor redeemed mileage for awards for a certain period of time from JMB Customer Information Management System starting from March 31, 2018.
We have sent this information to members who meet the condition through email to their JMB registered email address, along with displaying personal messages in the JMB website (membership login required). The message includes information on the necessary procedures for members who wish to maintain membership registration as well.
JMB membership information will not be deleted in the following cases.
- In case a member has more than 1 JMB account, the JMB account of the JMB card (including a JALCARD) which is currently in use will not be deleted.
The unused JMB account is the account we will be deleting. The message will be sent to the email address registered in the unused JMB account, and the personal display in JMB website will be displayed for the unused JMB account as well.
- Even if a member receives information regarding JMB membership deletion, if the member accumulates or redeems mileage on/before March 31, 2018, we will not delete JMB membership information in that JMB account. In this case, no action will be necessary to maintain JMB registration. Please continue to use the JMB account.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- For inquiries, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
- JAL Mileage Bank Center, Japan
- 0570-025-121 (toll call) *Available from mobile and PHS phones / 03-6733-3062 (toll call)
- Press 3 according to the automated guidance.
- Hours of operation
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM / Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
February 7, 2018