Apology and Information Lounge Service for Premium Economy Class Passengers
at Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport (Partial Change)
Thank you for your continued support of the JAL Group.
JAL is introducing Premium Economy Class service on Honolulu routes (to/from Narita, Kansai, Nagoya (Chubu) ) . However, due to the limited space in Sakura Lounge at Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport, we regret that we are unable to offer lounge access to Premium Economy Class passengers departing on specific flights. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We are currently offering an alternative service* to affected passengers.
*Affected passengers will receive a coupon (worth 30USD) for use in Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport when checking-in.
Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to offer lounge service, which is one of the principal services of Premium Economy Class. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
|Flight No.||HNL Departure time||Destination|
*Lounge service is available on JL8781/JL8791.
As an alternative service for affected passengers, we will offer a coupon (worth 30USD) which can be used in Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport.
- 1.Subject passengers
- Passengers flying in Premium Economy Class on the above-mentioned flights
- *The following passengers may use the lounge as usual
- Business Class passengers
- JMB FLYON status/oneworld Elite status passengers eligible to use Sakura Lounge
- Premium Economy Class Normal Fare, Economy Class Normal Fare passengers
- 2.Validity period of coupon
- Valid only on the day of departure
- 3.Facilities where the coupon can be used
- The coupon can be used at designated shops (including DFS) in Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport. Please note that some facilities may not accept payment by the coupon. We will provide more information on shops when handing the coupon at the check-in counter on the day of departure.
Jan 20, 2017