Apology and Information Lounge Service for Premium Economy Class Passengers
at Honolulu International Airport (Partial Change)
Thank you for your continued support of the JAL Group.
JAL is progressively introducing Premium Economy Class service on Honolulu routes (to/from Narita, Kansai, Nagoya (Chubu) ) . However, due to the limited space in Sakura Lounge at Honolulu International Airport, we regret that we are unable to offer lounge access to Premium Economy Class passengers departing on specific flights. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We are currently offering an alternative service* to affected passengers. Please be informed that from April 2017, we are obliged to offer the similar alternative service to passengers flying on JL789 to Tokyo (Narita) .
*Affected passengers will receive a coupon (worth 30USD) for use in Honolulu Airport when checking-in.
Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to offer lounge service, which is one of the principal services of Premium Economy Class. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
|Flight No.||HNL Departure time||Destination||Period|
|JL793||12:10||Nagoya (Chubu)||Alternative service|
|JL789||15:25||Narita||Alternative service from April 1, 2017|
As an alternative service for affected passengers, we will offer a coupon (worth 30USD) which can be used in Honolulu Airport.
- 1.Subject passengers
- Passengers flying in Premium Economy Class on the above-mentioned flights
- *The following passengers may use the lounge as usual
- Business Class passengers
- JMB FLYON status/oneworld Elite status passengers eligible to use Sakura Lounge
- Premium Economy Class Normal Fare, Economy Class Normal Fare passengers
- 2.Validity period of coupon
- Valid only on the day of departure
- 3.Facilities where the coupon can be used
- The coupon can be used at designated shops (including DFS) in Honolulu Airport. Please note that some facilities may not accept payment by the coupon. We will provide more information on shops when handing the coupon at the check-in counter on the day of departure.
Jan 20, 2017