Request to passengers flying Russia, Europe, U.S.A. and Canada route flights
In February 2015, Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation issued an order which requires airlines to submit passport information of all passengers traveling on all flights to and from Russia and flights overflying Russian territory.
- Flights to/from Moscow
- Flights to/from Frankfurt, Helsinki, London and Paris
- the U.S.A.:
- Flights to/from Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco and Dallas/Fort Worth
- Flights to/from Vancouver
(Also applicable for Charter flights to/from Russia and overflying Russian territory)
For passengers traveling on above flights, please inform your passport number at the time of reservation.
Passport Information Details
- Passport issuing place
- Passport number
- Date of Birth
- Passport validity
- Surname, middle name, and last name written on passport
These information needs to be registered 24 hours before flight, via Booking confirmation on this Websiteor Reservation center at your region.
- * For passengers making reservation within 24 hours of departure, passport information is not necessary.
- * For passengers taking tour trip, or group trip with tour guide, please contact your travel agencies.
July 28, 2015