Hokkaido is charming around the year with its distinctive beauty of the four seasons.
Beside the natural scenery and outdoor activities, the island is also renowned for its excellent food,
especially the high quality seafood, thanks to the surrounding seas.
We have planned an itinerary well, listed up domestic air fare deals,
hotel booking rewards and exclusive discount on car rental for you to explore around this Japanís northernmost island.
Simply book all the holiday essentials with us, and pack your bag to go!
Be inspired by this 4-day-3-night fly-drive itinerary around Central Hokkaido with our recommended spots.
- Car rental at New Chitose Airport
- Lunch - Nijo Market
- Local dessert - Sapporo Sweets Cafe
- Sapporo downtown
(Odori Park, Sapporo TV Tower, Clock Tower)
- Okurayama Viewing Point
- Dinner & hotel stay - Jozankei Onsen (hot springs)
First built in 1878 as a military drill hall, this historical clock tower has become the symbol of Sapporo, and currently serves as a museum with displays about the building's history and Sapporo.
Jozankei is a popular hot springs resort on the outskirts of Sapporo and well known for its high quality of spring waters. The symbol of Jozankei is the water sprite known as a 'kappa'.
- Lake Katsurazawa
- Sandan Falls
- Lunch - Furano Cheese Factory
- Farm Tomita in Furano
- Shikisai Hill in Biei
- Shirogane Blue Pond
- Dinner - Asahikawa Ramen Village
- Hotel stay - Kitoushi Forest Park Family Trip Village
The pond's otherworldly beautiful view has become famous worldwide since it was selected to as the stock background for Mac PC, despite it was originally built to protect the town of Biei from volcanic mudflows.
Well known as one of the three major ramen in Hokkaido, Asahikawa Ramen is a must-try! In Asahikawa Ramen Village, you may try 8 of Asahikawa's most famous ramen shops.
- Daisetsuzan Asahidake Ropeway
- Lunch - Kitaichi Glass & Hall
- Otaru Romankan
- Dinner - Otaru Sushi Street
- Hotel stay - Otaru city
From the ropeway cable car, you may enjoy a healing time in the embrace of Mother Nature, with the view from Hokkaido's tallest peak, Mount Asahidake, and a world of beautiful frost lying below.
Otaru has an alias of "City of Sushi". With a long history of being a fishing port, a rich variety of fresh seafood can be offered at low prices and sushi has become common local food.
- Rickshaw tour around Otaru Canal
- Lunch - soup curry
- Car return at New Chitose Airport
Otaru Canal is the symbol of this port city with many stone warehouses and heritage buildings around. Take a relaxing rickshaw ride guided by the local driver and enjoy the nostalgic sceneries of the historical downtown.
Soup curry is one of the representative food of Sapporo. It is originally a fusion between Indian curry and Chinese soup filled with Hokkaido's famous vegetables and meat, while nowadays more varieties are developed and offered in town.
- *Images and descriptions data shown on the map are driven from Google Maps.
- *All spot, route and flight information are for reference only and subject to change.
Take advantage of our SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fares to save more on your domestic travel in Japan. The earlier you book, the greater the discount we offer.
Fare examples (one-way)
|Route||75 days before
|55 days before
|45 days before
|28 days before
|Ultra SAKITOKU||Super SAKITOKU||SAKITOKU Type B||SAKITOKU Type A|
- *Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports. Fare amount may change without notice. For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
- *The fare (lowest and highest) examples listed above are effective for the dates provided regardless the actual seat or fare availability.
- *The number of available seats is limited. The discount fare may not be applicable on some routes, flights and dates.
- *SAKITOKU Fares are not applicable for the following routes: Okinawa - Kita Daito / Minami Daito, Kita Daito - Minami Daito, Miyako - Tarama, Ishigaki - Yonaguni.
Please check the fare regulations for more details about the required reservation and purchase deadlines for different departure dates.
Fare deals available up to 21 days before departure
Spontaneous trip? Relax. Here is the fare deal available up to 21 days before departure.
Book your hotel stay on our partner sites, get your every stay rewarded with JMB miles.
Earn 1 JMB mile for every ¥200 of the accomodation charge.
Hire a car for more flexible mobility on ground and maximize your enjoyable time
with friends or family. Check out the hot offer exclusive for JAL passengers.
Earn 1 JMB mile for every ¥100 spent on the rental charge.