Inflight Wi-Fi (domestic routes)
when you fly
You can connect your smartphone, tablet PC and
other Wi-Fi capable devices to internet on our domestic flights.
To customes holding an inflight Wi-Fi pass or coupon
Along with the start of free Wi-Fi offer on domestic flights, the existing domestic inflight W-Fi pass and coupon will become unusable.
About Wi-Fi on domestic flights
JAL's inflight Wi-Fi on domestic routes is using U.S.-based Gogo's satellite connectivity service.
You may connect your smartphone, tablet, PC or other Wi-Fi capable device to internet to browse the Web, check your e-mail, or even enjoy inflight entertainment during your flight with us.
Wi-Fi portal page
- Internet connection
- Check e-mails or surf the Web during the fly time.
- *1Free of charge during promotion period
- Wi-Fi video programs
Enjoy video programs from the Wi-Fi portal page.
First Class, Class J and Economy class (all classes)
- *Available on JAL SKY NEXT flights only.
Wi-Fi capable devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Services may not be fully available on some aircrafts.
- As inflight Wi-Fi relies on the use of communications satellites, access to the Internet may be lost or unstable in certain flight areas and at certain times.
- Displaying webpages and downloading or uploading data may take more time than you are accustomed to. It may also be difficult to establish a connection at times of heavy network access by other users.
Inflight internet access service is provided by Gogo Inc. For questions regarding this service, including technical problem in connectivity, charge, or request for invoice, please contact the number below.
Gogo Customer Support (7:00-23:00)
Contact by Web Chat
Contact by e-mail
Contact by phone
* Toll Free (IP phone is not supported)