Information for Class J passengers
Reservation and ticket purchase
- The acceptable time of First Class booking/upgrade vary for fares.
Before departure On departure date at the airport
- One-Way Fare
- Child Fare
- Round-Trip Fare
- Discount for the Disabled
- JAL Business KIPPU
- e-Business Fare
- TOKUBIN 1/3/7/21
- SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare Type A
- Shareholder's Saver Fare
- JMB Companion Fare
- Care Giver's Saver Fare
- Special Transit Fare
- Transit Fare 7/28
- Remote Island Fare
- All fares
- *The number of available seats are subject to fare types.
- Seat selection is eligible for all above fares. (The number of selectable seats is limited.)
- Passengers traveling with First Class or Business Class fares on international route including domestic connection flights in the itinerary are eligible to use Class J on Japan domestic flights without an additional charge. For details, please check the information when making reservation.
Class J passengers can also use Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk for check-in.
The Class J fare can be paid for with a credit card.
- All fares will be eligible for upgrade to Class J with additional charge on the departure date at the airport if seats are available.
- Upgrade can be applied on Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk.
- Upgrade can also be applied after check-in.
- Please request the airport staff to issue an stand-by slip for you if you would like to stand by at the airport for the upgrade.