Information for First Class passengers
JMB members traveling on First Class with eligible fares receive an additional 50% of the applicable sector miles flown.
|Eligible fares||Accumulation rates||Accumulation rates when flying on First Class||Total|
|One-Way Fare, Child Fare, Round-Trip Fare, Discount for the Disabled, Care Giver's Saver Fare*, JAL Business KIPPU, Shuttle Round-Trip Fare, Special Transit Fare||100% of sector miles flown||An additional 50% of the applicable sector miles flown||150% of sector miles flown|
|TOKUBIN 1, TOKUBIN 3, TOKUBIN 7, TOKUBIN 21, SAKITOKU Type A*, SAKITOKU Type B*, Super SAKITOKU*, Ultra SAKITOKU*, Senior Citizen Stand-By Fare*, JMB Companion Fare*, Sky Mate Stand-By Fare*, Shareholder's Saver Fare, Transit Fare 7*, Transit Fare 28*||75% of sector miles flown||125% of sector miles flown|
|Individual Inclusive Tour Fare*||50% of sector miles flown||100% of sector miles flown|
- *For certain discount fares and individual inclusive tour fares , First Class reservation cannot be made.
- *Some individual or group inclusive tour fares, other special discounted fares such as travel agent fares, and award tickets are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- *Regarding eligible international fares that include Japan domestic sectors, the mileage accumulation rate for the domestic sector for all fare types will be calculated as 150% for First Class seats, regardless of the accumulation rate for the international sectors.
- *JMB Rules and Conditions also apply.
About award ticket
- There is no First Class award on JAL domestic flights.
When traveling with Economy Class award tickets or Class J award tickets, you may pay the surcharge for First Class upgrade at the airport on the departure day if the seat is available.
- For Japan domestic flight sectors included in International award tickets, First Class cannot be used. If it's available at the time of departure, you may use First Class by paying the First Class surcharge.
- *Advance reservations are not accepted. Upgrading to First Class by redeeming additional mileage at the airport is not permitted.
JMB FLY ON Program benefits
Upgrading to First Class by using Upgrade Certificates is not available.