Pay by credit card
You may pay for domestic flight tickets booked through the JAL website or JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information) by the following credit cards.
- *The amount of purchase and annual fee of JALCARD will be billed from affiliated company.
Day of departure
- *For tickets with a purchase deadline, the prescribed deadline applies.
How to use
STEP1Book a flight ticket
Book your domestic flight ticket through the JAL website or JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information).
STEP2Pay by credit card
After booking your flights, select "Pay by Credit Card" option, enter your credit card information, and choose a secure authentication option.
Please make sure to write down the "Order Number" shown on screen when the payment is completed.
Credit card payment is also accepted for flight bookings made via JAL call center (Domestic Reservation and Information).
Secure authentication options
STEP3Prepare things needed for the flight
Passengers will need to have their 2D barcodes (e-ticket itinerary/receipt) or JMB/JALCARD ready for boarding.
2D barcode (e-ticket itinerary/receipt)
2D barcode can be acquired from the Manage Booking screen.
JMB members will need to log in, while non-JMB members will need to provide flight numbers, departure dates, and Reservation Number in order to acquire 2D barcode.
If the passenger is not a JMB member, he or she will need to input the Reservation Number to acquire the 2D barcode.
JMB card/JALCARD, Osaifu-Keitai ®
Passenger may also bring the JMB/JALCARD, or Osaifu-Keitai® (the initialized JAL Touch & Go app/JAL IC Pocket app) to the airport on the day of departure.
- *One barcode is issued for one person. The barcode is non-transferable.
- *Although it is not obligatory to reacquire the 2D barcode after you change the booking, we recommend reacquiring the most updated one before departure to ensure that the most up-to-date information is shown.
In case the Reservation Number is changed, it is necessary to reacquire the 2D barcode.
- *Osaifu-Keitai® is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC
STEP4Board the flight at the airport
JAL Touch & Go boarding (no need to check-in)
After arriving at the airport, you can go straight to the security checkpoint.
To board, tap your IC-equipped JMB card/JALCARD, 2D barcode (e-ticket itinerary/receipt), or Osaifu-Keitai® (JAL Touch & Go app with the initial setting set, JAL IC Pocket app) to the boarding information reader at the security checkpoint.
- *If you need to check in at the airport counter or Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk, please have the Order Number (Confirmation Number) on hand.
Check-in at the airport
Please complete check-in procedures using a Self Service Check-in and Ticketing Kiosk.
Notes on making payments by credit card
You may obtain the receipt from Self service check-in and ticketing KIOSK at the airport, airport ticketing counter, or use the Website Receipt Display Service (display and print receipt online).
|Booking changes and cancellations||
You may cancel your booking through JAL website or JAL call center.
Refunds will be returned to the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
Please see Important Notice Regarding Purchasing Online for the details.