Book in advance and get a big discount on specific flights.
Ultra SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare includes Class J Ultra SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare and Ultra SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare.
Class of service cannot be changed once the ticket is purchased. To change the class, passengers will be required to refund the original ticket and purchase another ticket of the new class. Refunds will be subject to Refund Charge and Cancellation Charge.
About change of class
Ticket refund and cancellation charges
||For applicable flights and fares, please check it at Search for Fares.
|Booking and Purchase
|Day of Booking
||Booking is available up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
|Ticket Purchase Deadline
||75 days prior to the departure date.
(*) based on the same date in the calendar months
- * Once the booking is completed, please confirm the date of the payment deadline online on the Completed Reservation page. In case of multi sector booking in one itinerary, the ticket purchase deadline will be set according to the departure date.
- * When a child (between the ages of 3 and 11) is booked at the same time as an adult flying with a Ultra SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare, the lower of the Child Fare and the Ultra SAKITOKU Fare is automatically selected.
- * When booking SAKITOKU fares on JAL website, the lowest price of SAKITOKU fares will be applied automatically even you have selected the other type of SAKITOKU fares.
||Change of booking is NOT permitted. Ticket is valid for the reserved flights only.
It is also not permitted to change to an earlier same-sector of JAL Group flight at the departing airport on the day of travel.
- Class of service cannot be changed. To change the class, passengers will be required to refund the original ticket and purchase another ticket of the new class. Refunds will be subject to Refund Charge and Cancellation Charge.
If there are seats available on the day of departure at the airport, upgrade is acceptable with an additional charge.
||The number of available seats is limited.
This discount fare is not applicable to all flights.
Ticket refund is accepted no later than 10 days after the ticket validity expired.
Refund and Cancellation Charges
|50% of the fare
- * Including Refund Charge of ¥430 per flight ticket / flight sector
|Touch & Go boarding
Advance booking: not permitted
Same-day upgrade: permitted
Advance booking: permitted
Same-day upgrade: permitted
|Mileage Accumulation Rate
First Class 125% Class J 85%
- * This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- * Child Fare is not applicable for this fare type.
- * Please be advised that a Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports. Also, please be advised that fare amount may change without notice.
For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
To page top