Book in advance and get a big discount on specific flights.
For ticket purchased after November 16, 2017, class of service cannot be changed. To change the class, passengers will be required to refund the original ticket and purchase another ticket of the new class. Refunds will be subject to Refund Charge and Cancellation Charge.
About change of class
Ticket refund and cancellation charges
||For applicable flights and fares, please check it at Search for Fares.
|Booking and Purchase
|Day of Booking
||Booking is available up to 55 days prior to the departure date.
|Ticket Purchase Deadline
||For booking made 2 months* prior to the departure date or earlier, purchase ticket no later than 2 months* and 2 days prior to the departure date.
|For booking made during the period between 2 months* to 57 days prior to the departure date, purchase ticket within 3 days of the date of booking.
|For booking made 55 or 56 days prior to the departure date, purchase ticket no later than 55 days prior to the departure date.
(*) based on the same date in the calendar months
- * Once the booking is completed, please confirm the date of the payment deadline online on the Completed Reservation page. In case of multi sector booking in one itinerary, the ticket purchase deadline will be set according to the departure date.
- * When a child (between the ages of 3 and 11) is booked at the same time as an adult flying with a Super SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare, the lower of the Child Fare and the Super SAKITOKU Fare is automatically selected. Child Fares are available for purchase 91 days before the departure date (counting the day the reservation is made)
- * When making a separate booking for a child where Child Fare is lower than Super SAKITOKU Advance Purchase Fare but Child Fare is not yet on sale (until two months prior to departure), please contact JAL Domestic Reservation and Information.
||Change of booking is NOT permitted. Ticket is valid for the reserved flights only.
It is also not permitted to change to an earlier same-sector of JAL Group flight at the departing airport on the day of travel.
- Change of class is permitted on the same flight (subject to seat availability) and must be made by the reservation deadline (55 days prior to departure).
Change of class is subject to additional charge.
||The number of available seats is limited.
This discount fare is not applicable to all flights.
||A Cancellation Charge of approximately 50% of the fare or equivalent, plus a ¥430 Refund Charge will be incurred per ticket regardless of the date of cancellation.
Ticket refund is accepted no later than 10 days after the ticket validity expired.
|Touch & Go boarding
||Advance booking for First Class is NOT available.
If there are seats available in First Class on the day of departure at the airport ,
First Class is available with an additional charge.
||Advance booking for Class J is available.
Class J seats are subject to availability and may not be available on all flights.
Class J is available with an additional charge.
|Mileage Accumulation Rate
First Class 125% Class J 85%
- * This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- * Child Fare is not applicable for this fare type.
- * Please be advised that a Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports. Also, please be advised that fare amount may change without notice.
For details, please check Notification of ticket handling (for purchased ticket).
To page top