How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to bad weather or disaster
- How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to bad weather or disaster
- How to change your booking when flight disruption is expected due to aircraft maintenance or other reasons within the our control
Change to other JAL Group flight
After November 16, 2017, following handling will be applied.
Change is permitted ONCE only for fares that do not permit reservation change. (e.g. SAKITOKU, TOKUBIN, etc.)
- *If change was made once before November 15, no further change is permitted after November 16.
- No limit to the times of change for fares that permit reservation change. (e.g. One-Way Fare, Round-Trip Fare, etc.)
- *However, for the second-time change or afterward, if the departure day is changed from regular to peak season, fare difference will be charged.
Please contact us by phone or at the airport counter.
*If you purchased the ticket through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
You may also change to other alternative JAL flight departing within 3 days (including the rebooking date) on JAL website.
Select the "Rebook" button below to proceed to the domestic flight reservation page, specify "One-Way Fare" in "Fare option" and rebook an alternative flight of the same flight sector and class of service as your original ticket. Take note of the Flight Number and the 6-digit Reservation Number displayed on the Booking Completed page (Please do not purchase the ticket). Call us or approach to the airport counter on the departure day for further procedures.
About fare difference (change to JAL Group flight)open