Terms and conditions for JAL Touch & Go Service
- - Passengers traveling on individual fares and award tickets with e-tickets
- - Passengers who have pre-selected seats.
Please seeherefor applicable fares
2. Applicable routes
- JAL, JTA, JAC, and RAC flights
- * JAL Touch & Go Service is not available for codeshare flights with Fuji Dream Airlines ("FDA") or Amakusa Airlines ("AMX").
JAL Touch & Go Service is not available in the following cases:
- - Passengers who already hold a ticket
- - When a seat is not selected in advance (the number of seats available for seat selection is limited.)
- - A reservation with children ages from two to seven not accompanied by an adult over 12 years.
- - A JMB member who has double booked a same segment on the same day.
- - Fares not applicablefor Touch & Go
- - Itineraries that includes an international flight
- - Passengers requiring special assistance when boarding
- - In case check-in is suspended due to flight cancellation, schedule change, change in aircraft, weather, etc.
4. Touch & Go boarding
- - Please have your IC card or two-dimensional barcode ready before departure. Refer here for details.
- - To use an IC card, your JMB membership number must be registered to your reservation record.
This can be done on the JAL Website or at JAL Domestic Reservation and Information, or at various locations such as your travel agent.
- - We ask that passengers departing on JAL domestic flights arrive at the security checkpoint no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time. Hold your IC card or two-dimensional barcode over the reader to receive the boarding information slip. Please be at the boarding gate no later than 10 minutes prior to departure time.
After this time, there is a possibility that you may not be accepted for your flight.
- - Receipts are available at ticket counters.
- - Receipts for tickets and package tours purchased through a travel agent cannot be issued by JAL.
Please contact your travel agent for receipt issuance.
- - Pre-assigned seat numbers are subject to change in case there is an aircraft configuration change or any other reason beyond our control.
- - Touch & Go cannot be used for non-JMB members when their connecting flights are under separate reservation records. In this case, please inform the departure gate staff at least 15 minutes before departure.
- - If for any reason Touch & Go service is not available, please present either your JMB/JAL CARD, order number or e-ticket itinerary/receipt at the airport counter for check-in.
- - To re-enter the security checkpoint, please present the boarding information slip that you received upon your first security check.