JAL Express-Tag Service
Service details and precautions
This service is available only for passengers who have already selected their seats and travel on domestic flights by the JAL Group departing from JAL Express-Tag Service available airports.
2.Service is not available in the following cases
- - When special handling or packaging is required, such as for pets, musical instruments, and sporting equipments (except for golf bags).
- - When there are no selectable seats (there is a limit on the number of selectable seats).
- - Itinerary including an International route.
- - Codeshare flights or connections to a flight operated by another airline.
3.Items required to use the service
Please bring one of the following items;
IC card, Osaifu-Keitai® (JAL Touch & Go app with the initial settings set, JAL IC Pocket app), Two-dimensional barcode or boarding pass.
The 8 or 12-digit order number or the credit card used for purchase cannot be used with this service.
- * When using an IC card or Osaifu Keitai®, a JMB Membership Number must be registered in the reservation record. Please register through the JAL website or application point of contact such as a travel agency or JAL Domestic Reservations & Information.
4.How to use the service
On the day of departure, hold the IC card, Osaifu-Keitai® (JAL Touch & Go app with the initial settings set, JAL IC Pocket app), Two-dimensional barcode or boarding pass over the baggage tag printing machine reader and follow directions shown on screen. Baggage tags are printed once you confirm the precautions regarding baggage check-in, number of bags, and your destination. Baggage tags can be printed for up to six pieces of baggage in one operation.
Attach the baggage tags to your baggage and take them to the Express-Tag counter at least 20 minutes before departure time.
- - Baggage check-in is complete once your baggage is accepted as a check-in baggage by staff at the Express-Tag counter. JAL cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage that may occur between when baggage tags are printed until baggage check-in is complete.
- - Baggage that exceeds the free baggage allowance can be checked-in at the Express-Tag counter after paying an excess baggage charge.
- - Hold the same IC card, Osaifu-Keitai®, Two-dimensional barcode or boarding pass used for the baggage tag printing machine at the security checkpoint.
Please contact JAL Domestic Reservations & Informationfor further details.
- * Osaifu-Keitai® is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
To Page top