Domestic Passenger Facility Charge (PFC)
Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) is applied for the following domestic airports. Airport authorities or management companies use these fees to fund the maintenance of various common facilities in the passenger terminal buildings. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Haneda Airport, Narita Airport, Chubu Airport, Kitakyushu Airport
Passengers flying on domestic flights departing/arriving at the applicable airports.
It is also applied to the domestic flights with international flights connection.
- *All fees above include tax.
- *Child charge will apply if an infant under 3 years of age occupies a seat on a paid ticket.
Terms and conditions
- PFC is included in the ticket fare and collected by the airlines on behalf of airport management companies.
- The full amount of PFC will be refunded in case of ticket refund.
- Conditions of ticket purchase, changes and refund are based on the conditions of tickets and the fare applied.
Airport management companies
Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Japan Transocean Air Co., Ltd.