CONDITION OF CARRIAGE (INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS AND BAGGAGE)
Effective 30 May, 2017
2. APPLICATION OF CONDITIONS
- (A) General
- Nothing in these Conditions of Carriage or JAL's Regulations shall, unless permitted by the Convention and otherwise expressly provided herein, constitute a modification by JAL of any provision of, or waiver by JAL of any right granted to it by, the Convention.
- (B) Applicability
- To the extent not in conflict with the Convention and except in case JAL's conditions of Carriage applicable exclusively to its own domestic services apply, these Conditions of Carriage shall apply to any Carriage of Passengers and/or Baggage and any service incidental thereto, each to be performed or provided by JAL at fares, rates and charges published in connection with these Conditions of Carriage.
- (C) Gratuitous Carriage
- With respect to gratuitous Carriage, JAL reserves the right to exclude the application of any provisions of these Conditions of Carriage.
- (D) Carriage by Charter
- Carriage of Passengers and/or Baggage to be performed pursuant to a charter agreement with JAL shall be subject to JAL's conditions of Carriage applicable to charter flights.
- (E) Change of Conditions of Carriage or JAL's Regulations
- Except as will be prohibited by Applicable Laws, JAL may change, modify or amend any provision of these Conditions of Carriage or of JAL's Regulations without prior notice; provided that no contract of Carriage shall be subject to such change, modification or amendment made after the Carriage to be performed pursuant to such contract commences.
- (F) Applicable Conditions
- Any Carriage of Passengers and/or Baggage shall be subject to these Conditions of Carriage and JAL's Regulations in effect as of the date of commencement of the Carriage covered by the first Flight Coupon of the Ticket.