JAL Website Only Tahiti Route Codeshare Flights JAL International Award Ticket Promotion
This promotion will end on October 27, 2018 (flight date).
Early reservations are recommended.
Two or more seats are available for booking on the following flight dates in 2018.
- JL5077 Tokyo (Narita) → Tahiti (Papeete)
- September 17, 24, October 20, 27, 2018
- JL5078 Tahiti (Papeete) → Tokyo (Narita)
- September 21, October 21, 2018
* The availability information above is current as of June 11, 2018.
Please note that seats may be fully booked and no longer available when you make your reservation.
- October 29, 2017 (Sunday) - October 27, 2018 (Saturday) (flight date)
- JL5077 from Tokyo (Narita) to Tahiti (Papeete): October 30, 2017 (Monday) - October 27, 2018 (Saturday) (flight date)
JL5078 from Tahiti (Papeete) to Tokyo (Narita): October 29, 2017 (Sunday) - October 26, 2018 (Friday) (flight date)
Promotion period has been extended!
JL5077 from Tokyo (Narita) to Tahiti (Papeete): March 26, 2018 (Monday) - October 27, 2018 (Saturday) (flight date)
JL5078 from Tahiti (Papeete) to Tokyo (Narita): March 25, 2018 (Sunday) - October 26, 2018 (Friday) (flight date)
- *Reservation deadline is 48 hours (departure city time) prior to the departure of the first flight sector.
JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) members.
Eligible Routes and Flights
Codeshare flights with Air Tahiti Nui:
Tokyo (Narita) - Tahiti (Papeete) JL5077/JL5078
- *JL5077 from Tokyo (Narita) to Tahiti (Papeete) operates on Mondays, Wednesdays *1 and Saturdays. JL5078 from Tahiti (Papeete) to Tokyo (Narita) operates on Sundays, Tuesdays*1 and Fridays.
*1 Flights on Wednesdays are operated between February 21, 2018 and March 28, 2018, and flights on Tuesdays are operated between February 27, 2018 and March 27, 2018.
- *Operating carrier of codeshare flight will provide services of both airport and in-flight.
Check-in for codeshare flights is available at the operating carrier's counters at each airport.
- *Web Check-In Service is not accepted.
Eligible Class and Required Mileage
Economy Class Required Mileage 48,000 miles
- *In addition to required mileage, Fuel Surcharge and other taxes will be assessed and will be equivalent to the surcharge and taxes required for Japan - Oceania.
About fuel surcharges
- *Awards issued for children will require the same number of miles as those issued for adults. (Awards for infants sharing a seat with an adult will be issued at 10% of the applicable adult mileage level. This infant mileage level will apply only when the accompanying adult is issued a ticket using this promotion.)
Infants who occupy their own seat are not eligible for this promotion.
- *The number of seats available for award travel may be limited, or may not be available.
Conditions of use
Change to Awards After Mileage Redemption
Reservation changes are not permitted.
Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards
- A refund charge of JPY3,100 (or the local currency equivalent for regions other than Japan) is required per passenger per award. Payment must be made by credit card.
- Reservation cancellation/refund is permitted only before the commencement of travel. If JAL is not contacted to cancel the reservation before flight departure, the miles used for the award ticket will not be refunded.
Tickets are valid only for the reserved flight.
- For all other condition of use concerning application and usage of international award tickets, the following rules will apply.
- Details on JAL International Award Tickets
- Reminders when redeeming mileage
How to request JAL International Award Tickets
Please select your country/area and click the Award Ticket Reservation button to proceed with your award request.