JAL Website Only Palau Charter Award Ticket Promotion
Thank you for choosing the JAL Group.
Reservations for Palau charter flights in December and January will be accepted on/after November 21 due to the transformation of JAL Group's Passenger Service System that is scheduled to take place on November16, 2017.
JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) Members
Eligible routes and flights
JAL charter flight to Palau
- *This promotion is available for Japan-Palau routes only. Departure from countries other than Japan will not be permitted.
- *Itinerary including Japan domestic sectors will not be permitted.
- *Web Check-In Service is not available.
Date and time of starting accepting reservation : From 10:00 (Japan time) on November 21, 2017
- *This is the flight schedule as of October 18, 2017.
Time of departure/arrival of charter flights may be changed for the reason that adjustment of landing slot is necessary.
Please confirm your final flight schedule on this page one day prior to the day of your departure.
- *The number of seats available for charter flights may be limited, or may not be available. Appreciate your understanding.
Eligible Class and Required Mileage
Economy Class Required Mileage 40,000
- *In addition to required mileage, Fuel Surcharge and other taxes will be assessed.
About fuel surcharges
- *Awards issued for children will require the same number of miles as those issued for adults. (Awards for infants sharing a seat with an adult will be issued at 10% of the applicable adult mileage level. This infant mileage level will apply only when the accompanying adult is issued a ticket using this promotion.)
Infants who occupy their own seat are not eligible for this promotion.
- *Upon leaving Palau, US$20.00 as Departure Tax will be collected (children under 3 years of age are exempt) in addition to US$30.00 as Green Fee (to support Palau's environmental preservation), totaling US$50.00 payable in cash or by credit card.
- *The number of seats available for award travel may be limited, or may not be available.
Conditions of use
Changes to awards after mileage redemption
Reservation changes are not permitted.
Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards
- A refund charge of JPY3,100 (or the local currency equivalent for regions other than Japan) is required per passenger per award. Payment must be made by credit card.
- Cancellation/refund is permitted only before the commencement of travel. If JAL is not contacted to cancel the reservation before flight departure, the miles used for the award ticket will not be refunded.
Award tickets issued though this promotion are valid only for the reserved flight.
- In addition to the conditions above, please also read the following information.
- Conditions of using JAL International Award Tickets
- Reminders when Redeeming Mileage
How to request JAL International Award Tickets
Please select your country/area and click the Award Request button to proceed with your award request.