JAL International Award Tickets that can be applied for through JAL website.
Click the following link and see the required mileage during the discount period.
* In addition to the required mileage, fuel surcharges , other taxes and fees will be collected.
- * Not valid for either Business Class or First Class. Combination with classes eligible for discount mileage is ineligible. JAL Website Only International Award Tickets for Limited Days of the Week are available for Business Class and First Class, where you can redeem award tickets using fewer miles than standard mileage by choosing certain days of the week.
- * There are situations where there are limitations to the number of seats available for award use. There are also situations where seats for award use may not apply to certain flights.
- * Standard mileage and various promotion mileage cannot be combined.
Conditions of use
- Deadline for award booking shall be 12:00 4 days prior to departure date.
- Reservations requested through the JAL website are eligible for this promotion.
This promotion is not available for reservations made by phone.
- All award reservations completed without using this promotion cannot be changed to those using discount.
- This award may not be combined with other promotions.
- One-way award tickets are not permitted.
- Waitlisted reservations are ineligible for this promotion.
- This discount mileage does not apply to oneworld Award Tickets, JMB Partner Airlines Award Tickets, and JAL International Upgrade Award Tickets.
- Here are various conditions of use for online application.
Please carefully refer to all other conditions that have not been mentioned above. Reservations that do not satisfy the conditions are not eligible for this promotion.
- For all other condition of use concerning application and usage International Upgrade Awards, JAL International Award Tickets rules will apply. For further details, please refer click here.
Change to Awards After Mileage Redemption
Reservation changes are not permitted, including changes to the next high class of service.
Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards
- A refund charge of JPY3,100 (or the local currency equivalent for regions other than Japan) is required per passenger per award. Payment must be made by credit card.
- Reservation cancellation/refund is permitted only before the commencement of travel. If JAL is not contacted to cancel the reservation before flight departure, the miles used for the award ticket will not be refunded.
Award tickets issued though this promotion are valid only for the flight and originally reserved.
For all other condition of use concerning application and usage of international award tickets, the following rules will apply.
Details on JAL International Award Tickets
Reminders when redeeming mileage