Apply and once approved for the JAL USA CARD during the promotion period, you will earn bonus 10,000 miles after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 billing cycles after account opening.*
Promotion Period: 4/9/2020 -
6/30/2020 9/30/2020 Promotion extended
Promotion Code: SPG2020
Summary of Credit Terms (PDF 107KB)
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms (PDF 107KB) for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
Credit card applications may be declined after a review of credit worthiness. If declined, please be advised that you will be ineligible for the promotion.
Promotion code must be entered during the application process. You will be ineligible to the bonus miles accumulation if you do not apply with the promotion code.
This offer is only available for new card members.
By applying for the credit card, you understand and agree that all disclosures and other important documents related to the card that are required by law will be provided to you only in English. If you are unable to read and understand the English language, it is very important that you seek the assistance of a trusted, qualified person who can translate these disclosures and important documents for you.
- *The bonus miles will be credited to JMB account within 2 months after spending qualified amount. Balance transfers, cash advances, or fees such as an annual fee do not qualify for Purchases. Purchase transactions posted to your account outside of the promotion period do not qualify as eligible purchases.
- *1For Additional information about Annual Percentatge Rates (APR's), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms (PDF 107KB).
- *2See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms (PDF 107KB) for details. JMB miles will expire. JMB miles earned are valid until the end of the 36th calendar month from the month in which the qualifying credit card transaction is made.
- *3Applicable on JAL non-stop international flights with fares eligible for JMB flight mileage accumulation. Bonus miles will be credited to the traveler's JMB account.
- *4Sector mile is based on the distance of one segment from a takeoff to a landing to be used for fare calculation.
- *5Please visit Japan Airlines Website for more details.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from MasterCard®. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.