Until March 31, 2014 [flight date]
*"Restricted Travel Dates for Awards for JAL Group International Routes"apply.
JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) members who already have their ticket (or e-ticket receipt) on the eligible route with the eligible booking class with them.
- * The ticket must be issued when you apply for the upgrade award.
- * For online award applications, tickets need to be purchased through Japan Airlines. If you purchased your ticket from a travel agent, please contact us by telephone.
Economy class fare with a booking class of B, H or K
Premium Economy Class on Europe and Continental U.S. routes to and from Japan
The eligible routes are as follows as of May 10, 2013.
- Tokyo-Moscow(JL441/442) * From June 2 to August 30, 2013.
- Tokyo-San Francisco(JL002/001)
- Tokyo-New York(JL006/005)
- Tokyo-Los Angeles(JL062/061)
* Operating aircraft and type of seats are subject to change without prior notice.
Required miles for Upgrade Award
10,000 miles (per sector)
Note/Conditions of use
- * The number of seats available for award travel may be limited, or may not be available.
- * Award travel must be completed within the promotion period. If the outbound flight is not within the promotion period while the inbound flight is, this promotion can be only applicable for the inbound flight.
- * Waitlists are not permitted for this campaign.
- * This promotion is not applicable for Same Day Upgrade Awards at the airport.
- * Member may be requested to send us a photo copy of ticket by FAX if the award application is made by telephone and the fare of the ticket cannot be confirmed.
- * Upgrade award with this promotion is only valid on the ticket that is used at time of award application.
- * Changes to open dated reservations are not permitted.
- * "Mileage Reinstatement Service for Unused Awards" is applicable provided the award is unused and its cancellation is informed to us before the flight departure.
- * AIR PASSENGER DUTY : 83GBP*1/85GBP*2 for departure from London.
*1 Until March 31, 2014 (flight date)
*2 From April 1 ,2014 (flight date)
Please click on "International Award Reservation Confirmation" on the left-hand column of the member's page.
Click on the "Display/ Print the E-Ticket Passenger Receipts" button in the reservation information page.
*If the "Display/ Print the E-Ticket Passenger Receipts" button does not appear, please contact us by telephone.
Print out the e-ticket passenger receipts.
Please bring the e-ticket passenger receipts along with you to the airport on your departure day.