Eligible boarding period
Period:Apr.01(Mon), 2013-Mar.31(Mon), 2014 (Flight Date)
- *Journeys should start and end within the discount period.
From 09:30(Japan time) two months before the flight date until 23:59*, 4 days before the flight date
* UK time for members of Europe·Middle East·Africa region, Pacific time for members of American region, and Hong Kong time for members of Asia·Oceania region.
- * However, if the itinerary is within 15 days from the flight date of the 1st sector, and where Return Trip Confirmation Service has been applied, reservations for the 2nd sector onward may be made more than 2 months before.
- * Conditions apply to Return Trip Confirmation Service. Please click here for details.
JALCARD members who newly applied for Domestic Award Tickets JALCARD Mileage and only through JAL website.
- * It is ineligible to apply for this discount mileage through the JMB Center/ JMB Award Reservation Desk by telephone.
- * Eligible members for Award use is the member, member's spouse, and designated family members listed. Click here for details.
- * If a JALCARD member apply for the award ticket, the above customers can use JALCARD Domestic Award Tickets even when a JALCARD member do not travel together.
JAL Group Airlines domestic routes, JAC, JTA and RAC
- * Code-share flights operated by other airlines (such as Fuji Dream Airlines) will not be eligible for JAL Group Airlines Domestic Award Tickets.
- * You may choose to use any 2 or 1 of the routes. Furthermore, only direct flights may be used for all sectors.
Required mileage for discount
When you take flights involving a combination of different zones for round-trip(2 flight sector) award ticket, the required mileage will be half of the required miles of each zone.
- * Combination of this promotion and other award ticket is not permitted.
- * An additional 2,000 miles per sector per person are required for Class J award tickets.
- * Once Award ticket application for one-way (1 flight sector) only is completed, it cannot be changed to a round-trip (2 flight sector) ticket at a later transaction. If you wish to change it to a round-trip (2 flight sector) ticket afterwards, the one-way Award ticket must be refunded upon payment of refund charge, and the new round-trip (2 flight sector) Award ticket must be newly applied.
In case round-trip (2 flight sectors) ticket is changed to one-way (1 flight sector) award tickets, the difference in the required mileage shall not be returned.
- * When you take flights involving a combination of different zones for round-trip(2 flight sector) award ticket, the required mileage will be half of the required miles of each zone.
- * Combination of JALCARD mileage and discount mileage is not possible.
- * Class J is also eligible for this discount. (eligible with an additional 2,000 miles per sector per person)
- * 2 flight sectors of JTA neighbor island routes may be combined with Hokkaido/ Honshu/ Shikoku/ Kyushu-Okinawa (Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) routes on JAL/JTA with an additional 5,000 miles. (It is not possible to add JTA neighbor islands routes for an additional 5,000 miles after the completion of award application.)
- * When award tickets for Hokkaido/Honshu/Shikoku/Kyushu = Okinawa(Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) routes on JAL/JTA and JTA neighbor island routes are combined, one-way (1 flight sector) mileage will not apply for neither Hokkaido/Honshu/Shikoku/Kyushu =- Okinawa(Naha, Ishigaki, Miyako, Kumejima) route sector on JAL/JTA nor JTA neighbor island route sector.
- * Please note that there are limitation to the number of seats available for award use. (There may be situations where seats for awards may not be set at the time of reservation commencement.) Even if there are seat availabilities for reservations other than for awards, award use may not be possible.
- * The ticket validity for Award Tickets issued through this discount will be the earlier date of either 90 days calculated from the first ticket issue date(date mileage was redeemed), or the final date set for the discount mileage, only if the reservation change is completed before the reservation change deadline.
It is ineligible to change reservations to dates outside the discount period.
- * Reservations applied through the telephone are ineligible for this discount. Furthermore, it is ineligible to change the award reserved through the JMB Center/JMB Award Reservation Desk by telephone to a reservation using this discount.
- * All award reservations completed without using this discount cannot be changed to those using discount even if the new reservation falls within the discount period.
- * Waitlisted reservations are ineligible for this discount.
- * If the dates of the award tickets are to be changed to dates outside the discount period, the award tickets are to be refunded upon the payment of refund charges first. It is ineligible to change the itineraries to dates outside of the discount period with additional mileage, or to change the itineraries to dates that fall upon the discount exception dates.
- * Refund is possible only through the JAL website.
- * Please refer to the JMB Rules and Conditions (American Region, Europe•Middle East•Africa Region, Asia•Oceania Region) for all other conditions concerning award application and usage.
To Page top